Submit your resume to: email@example.com
Data Maintenance / Quality Assurance Supervisor
We are looking for a dynamic resource for our multinational client. Must have good analytical, problem-solving, interpersonal, and communication skills. A team player in fast-paced environment able to interact effectively with internal management and external distributors and retail customers.
Key responsibilities to timely address data related issues include:
1. Preparing the nation-wide customers directory
2. Maintaining the directory/database by coordinating with distributors
3. Mapping all customers of each distributor to unique customers
4. Updating the database with required additions and deletions.
5. Mapping the customers to Geo territories on a regular basis.
6. Continues monitor the gaps that usually come routinely for proper Sales reporting
7. Stocks reporting with expiry/aging details
8. Coordinating with distributor’s staff and their programmers for consistency in data supply and problem identification and resolution
9. Assurance of complete/reliable data from internal and external sources.
10. Data mapping from all aspects (product, distributor, customer, geographical location),
11. Data processing monitoring.
12. Data archiving,
13. Coordinating Business Users and Technical Support providers
Qualification: Graduate or Professional Experience
Technical Skills: Ability to work on large data set, Summarizing data, MS Excel
Experience: 1-2 years job experience